The Ten Laws of Wealth & Abundance is for people of all ages who feel financial pressures and are determined to have peace of mind, confidence, and hope for a secure tomorrow. Whether it s for yourself, or a gift for a client, graduate, or a loved one, this book is filled with ideas for everyday life.
Using money as a metaphor, the most famous person in the world shares his wit and wisdom with the young Andrew Baldwin. Beginning with a chance encounter, as a young clerk in a mercantile store, Baldwin rises from his lowly position in life to enjoy unparallel riches and personal prosperity.
What his mentor taught him, you too can learn and apply, in this highly readable book you ll learn that:
- Prosperity or poverty are states of mind that can be changed by the choices we make.
- You can take control of your finances and your life by following a few steps.
- There are simple, fundamental principles that lead to financial freedom, abundance, and the accumulation of wealth.
- There are sure-fire ways of earning more money.
You’ll learn that real wealth and abundance aren’t just about money and possessions, but relationships, values, and successful life principles. Not just what we get, but also what we give.
What People Are Saying
Whether just starting life’s journey, or reassessing goals and purpose, ‘Ten Laws’ reminds us that real wealth is achievable. ‘Ten Laws’ also reminds us that real wealth is not just about money and possessions, but relationships, values and principles.
– J. Barry Griswell, President and CEO, Principal Financial Group, Des Moines, IA
Excellent book for financial survival…a must read for anyone desiring financial security.
– Kenneth C. Mlekush, President, Jefferson Pilot Financial, Greensboro, NC
A book that is as useful as it is enjoyable.
– Joe Kelley, President, American General Financial Group, Nashville, TN
This book is an excellent guide to financial freedom. Everyone should read and implement the ‘Ten Laws’.
– John D. Blackburn, President, Country Insurance and Financial Services, Bloomington, IL
Anyone can have a plentiful supply of money…unless they choose not to!